Monday, May 31, 2010

[Eric Morey's Thought Nuggets] Know Your BBQ, Avoid Disapointment

On Mon, 2010-05-31 at 15:38 -0400, William H. Morey Jr. wrote:
> So which BBQ do you prefer?
> I tend to like pork BBQ (but Brisket can be just as good). Also, I tend
to like the Western N. Carolina sauce more than the Eastern N. Carolina
style. (I like an even mix of spicy, sweet and acidity). I find that
whole hog often tastes better than just one part (e.g. the shoulder or
ribs). Which is probably why I like Cuban / Caribbean and Hawaiian Luau
cooked-in-the-ground-style pork as much as USA style BBQ. I guess it
comes down to who's cooking it.

Posted via email from Glodime @ Posterous

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Glodime Thought Nuggets authored by Eric Morey is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.